Pew760 1-800t/H Stone Jaw Crusher
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000-5,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1-450 Tph|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PEW760
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Application: Mine
- Outlet Size: 200-300mm
- Condition: New
- Color: Yellow Iron Grey
- Spare Parts Supply: Will Supply Any Time
- The Machines Classification: Stone Jaw Crusher
- Test&Installation: Professional Engineer Assigned
- Details: More Information and Price List Please Send Me
- Transport Package: Export Standard
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Type: Jaw Crusher
- Motor Power: 280kw
- Materials: Limestone
- Inlet Size: 1000×1200mm
- Warranty: 12 Months
- After Sales Service: The Whole Time
- Other: Mining,Quarry,Chemical Industry and Construction
- Certification: CE
- Delivery Detail: 30 Days
- Trademark: SBM
- Specification: ISO 9001: 2008, CE
- HS Code: 8474209000
PE series jaw crusher is usually used as primary crusher in quarry production lines, mineral ore crushing plants and powder making plants. It can be described as obbligato machine in mining, building construction, construction wastes crushing, Hydropower and Water Resource, railway and highway construction and some other industries.
PEW760 1-800t/H Stone Jaw Crusher application:
Jaw crusher is widely used in various materials processing of mining &construction industries, such as it is suit for crushing granite, marble, basalt, limestone, quartz, cobble, iron ore, copper ore, and some other mineral &rocks.
PEW760 1-800t/H Stone Jaw Crusher working principle:
When PE jaw crusher works, through the motor's wheels, the triangle belt and slot wheel drive the eccentric shaft, it makes the movable jaw plate move by a regulated track. Therefore, the materials in the crushing cavity which composed of fixed jaw plate, movable jaw plate and side-lee board can be crushed and the final products will be discharged from the discharging port.
PEW760 1-800t/H Stone Jaw Crusher technical advantages:
1. Using world-class manufacturing processes, selection of the most high-end production of materials.
2. More advanced moving jaw assembly to make it more durable. Moving jaw assembly with high-quality cast steel structure, and drive through two large steel flywheel. In addition heavy forging eccentric shaft is also used for processing, all are made PEW series of jaw crusher with exceptional reliability.
3. Using integrated steel bearing structure.
4. Finite element analysis techniques, higher strength crusher.
5. Crushing chamber symmetrical "V" shaped structure, the actual name of the feed port width and line width of feed opening.
6. Adjusted discharge quicker and more convenient.
7. Bearing specifications use a larger, higher carrying capacity.
8. Using the latest tooth guard, increasing the effective length of the jaw plates, yield higher.
SHANGHAI SHIBANG MACHINERY CO., LTD is one high-tech enterprise, which involves R&D, production, sales and service as well. In the past 20 years, we devote to producing mining equipments, sand making machines and industrial grinding mills, offering expressway, rail way and water conservancy projects the solution of making high grade sand and matched equipments.
Your email address and telephone will not be shared or published!
Please fill in your need products and your message and do not forget mail and/or phone if you like to be contacted.
We are the professional machine manufacturer in China.
I need to ask you some details for sending you the more suitable quotation,
1. What is the raw material do you want to process?
2. What is the capacity per hour do you need?
3. What is the raw material input size?
4. What is the output size of your product?
I hope you can tell me these details, i will give you the best quotation ASAP, thanks. Your satisfaction is our greatest pursuit, we would like to sincerely for your service! We look forward to your inquiry!
|Model||Feed Opening (mm)||Max Feeding (mm)||Discharge Opening (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||REV (r/min)||Power (kw)||Motor Model||Machine Size (mm)|